Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Introduction

Hi, my name is Tyler and I am an avid fan of top 10 lists. I don't know why, but I have this fascination with these sorts of lists and I will read nearly anything that is made in a top 10 even if I don't know anything about the things being ranked. This blog is going to be me, just ranking things that are part of either pop culture, sports or anything else that I just happen to find interesting. If you are as curious as me and you just have this weird obsession with reading top 10 lists, I suggest following my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of Top 10s for a blog! You did a great job of introducing the theme and getting your readers excited for reading the rest of the article. The visual aspect of using pictures of the heroes adds great background on the character. You gave your opinion as well as defining characteristics on the heroes, which provides great insight for the readers.

    ReplyDelete